Saturday, June 18, 2011

Haul: Morgana Cryptoria

I've been drooling over a green lipstick bij Morgana Cryptoria for a while now. So when the opportunity rose that I could order there, I jumped on it.

Cryptic, She Creature, Pharaoh's Curse
Zombie Tramp, All Holos-Gleam, Underworld
Absinthe


Colours according  to the site:
Blackened Plum with aqua, pink, and violet sparkles.
She Creature - Metallic teal with sparks of silver and gold.
Pharaoh's Curse - forest-black with an intense golden green sheen 
Zombie Tramp - Charcoal Plum with glowing sparks of pink, copper, and gold
All Holos-Gleam - Metallic navy with holographic sparkle. 
Underworld - Deep green on  dark brown with rainbow sparkles.
Absinthe - Metallic true green.


Cryptic, She Creature, Pharaoh's Curse
Zombie Tramp, All Holos-Gleam, Underworld
Absinthe


I picked the eyeshadows, because they all looked like darker colours with glitter. Something I like to use in the Outer V, but I also wanted some for my Medusa costume.

Cryptic comes from the 2010 Haunted Eyes collection and looks like a dark greypurpl with pink/violet shimmer.
She Creature comes from the same collection and looks like a drak green with silver, green and blue shimmer.
Pharaoh's Curse comes from the Cleopatra collection and looks like a dark mossy green with green and gold shimmer.
Zombie Tramp comes from the 2010 Haunted Eyes collection and looks like a dark brown with lots of red shimmer and some pink.
All Holos-Gleam comes from the 2010 Haunted Eyes collection looks like a dark grey with holo shimmer.
Underworld comes from the 2010 Haunted Eyes collection looks like a dark green with lots of green shimmer and hints of red and blue.

Absinthe is a gorgeous green that I'll be using for my Castlefest costume.
I've already tried it on and is smells delicious and feels so incredibly good on my skin.
I definately need more of their lipsticks!

The eyeshadow samples were 2,50 dollar a piece and the lipstick was 12 dollar. That's about 1,77 euro and 8,52 euro.

7 comments:

  1. These are all so preety. I don't know about the green lippie though. Guess i'd have to try it first

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see pictures of you wearing that lipstick, it's a bit freaky wich I love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come you never swatch? You show us pics of the jars but that doesn't show anything, you did that with the Evil Shades stuff too.
    I like the order and I get that it's a haul but with most hauls you at least get to see the product clearly and you pictures don't do that so I don't get these articles. If you want to make it interesting, you could at least show us some close-ups from the eyeshadow or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik ben heel benieuwd naar Absinthe... wat een gave kleur!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @inge, I already used it for a fairy dare, since it came with the mail on that day. So pictures of that dare will follow after it's closed :)

    @myriama, the sun isn't shining(this whole week) and without it, it's not worth the trouble of making swatches, because you won't see the colours clearly. That's why I don't swatch, there are enough blogs on the internet with wayyyyy better pictures. I do show the colours in EOTD's and such, which to me is way more interesting. I'm just a hobby blogger, so don't expect professional things from me, you'll be dissapointed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an awesome green lipstick :D.
    The dark eye colours like nice and shimmery as well.
    I like shimmer eyeshadows best, though I'm not good at applying and blending loose,shimmery eyeshadows yet.
    You make it seem so easy ;).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super mooie kleuren! Ziet eruit als mijn bestelling die ik bij The Body Needs heb geplaatst een week terug ;)

    ReplyDelete