Saturday, May 21, 2011

A package from the lovely Suzy

A while ago, I send Suzy a package, because life was bringing her down, and I don't like it when that happens to good people. So I send her some stuff, I hope she'd like, to try and bring some light and smiles into her life.
I never intended for her to send me something back though...
Suzy is a sweet girl, who can be an inspiration to anyone, just read her blog and you'll know what I'm talking about.
She is sweet, but I found out, she is totally insane aswell!
Look at all the stuff she send me:

 This beautifull box was waiting for me, after I got home from a difficult day at work.

 I love this packing stuff, this way you can ''search'' for all the goodies inside. :)

She also included a lovely card, with a little P.S. about the oil. Thanx Suzy, because I can not read Chinese/Japanese, hahaha.

SO MUCH GOODIES!!!!! I'm so gratefull, she spend the time doing this for me, I really am.

Look at all the kewl stuff! Inecto Cleansing Wipes(never used wipes before),  a DollyWink eyeliner(cute packaging!), Dove therapy for hair, an honest to gawd CUPCAKE mug(so adorable!) and (read from little card) Tsubaki hair oil.

A Kruidvat giftcard(why??? it was already so much! I bought Suzy's holy grail with it, seemed appropriate to me ;)  )
John Frida Frizz Ease Shampoo and conditioner, which I think will be perfect for hubs, who has the most frizzy and curly hair besides an afro.
Jukyo Soap Ltd. bodylotion, Jasmine loves blossom.(awww)
A really cute hairbow, which is attached to an elastic band. I'm going to put it onti a little clip, so I can wear it more easily. :)
Sheetmasks!!! Everyone who knows Suzy, knows how she feels about these, I always wanted to try them out.
2 Beautymate Srawberry masks, A Blooming of Beauty Tulip mask, and one that I can NOT read, lol.
Also, a sample of Givenchy, Pi, which is funny enough one of my favs on hubs nowadays :)
And a sample of Yes to Carrots Deliciously Rich Body Butter.

That's one insane package, right? Thank you so much, once again Suzy. It came at just the right time, when I needed something positive in my life .:)

8 comments:

  1. AWWWW!! That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahww, Suzy is always so kind ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aahw zo'n leuk pakketje! Die mok is echt geweldig! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaauw wat cool!!!! super lief van Suzy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat leuk zeg! Ze heeft je goed verwend hihi. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Graag gedaan hoor ^^ Het doel was om je een klein beetje op te vrolijken en ik ben heel blij dat, dat gelukt is :D Die "onleesbare" sheet mask haha is van een Taiwanees merk genaamd FaceQ, Ocean + Aloe masker :) Zit voornamelijk toverhazelaarwater in, dus goed voor als je wat last van je huid hebt. Hehehe en geen idee of 't goed spul is, maar die naam van die bodylotion vond ik wel toepasselijk ;)

    ReplyDelete