Thursday, May 19, 2011

EOTD: Silver and Pink, LOTD: shimmery pink, OOTD: Vive Maria

I created an EOTD, to go with my Vive Maria dress. So I used som silver, black, and different pinks.

Wet 'n Wild SilverMatic, Catrice Gilbert's Grapefruit, Catrice Beryy Fairy (LE), Sugarpill Stella, Gosheyeshadowstick Love that pink!, Gosh Rose Gold.

I used the light pink colour on the inner corner of my eye, next to it I applied the darker pink.

On the outer corner I applied some light grey, which I also applied above the creaseline. Above that I applied some more of the darker pink. On all of the darker pink, I applied a bit of Rosegold for a nice shine.

Below my eyes, I applied some Gosh velvet touch eyeliner, Black Ink. And as a final touch, to give it some depth, I applied some Stella in my outer V.


For my lips I used: Gosh lipgloss 0022,  Gosh lipstick Bourgogne, Catrice lipliner Ruby. (why would you call a pink lipliner Ruby???) Anyway, I applied those in exactly the opposite way I've just mentioned them ;)

Which resulted in a nice sparkly pink.

Some pics with (part) of the dress:


5 comments:

  1. Van dichtbij had ik mijn twijfels over de kleurencombi, maar op de foto's waar je je hele gezicht ziet vind ik het erg mooi staan!
    Ben erg enthousiast over de oogschaduws, ga er denk ik toch eens een paar van Catrice aanschaffen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh!!! I love all the different colours in there! I'm boring and just use like 3, in the same damn spots every time lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I love the pinkish eyes so pretty!

    ReplyDelete