Friday, March 4, 2011

I won: Paula's Choice Samples

A while ago, Xibalba had a giveway for Paula's Choice samples.
I've read a lot about this brand, but never owned any products from it, so I decided to participate.
And I was one of the winners!

After mailing the people from Paula's Choice my adress, this came in the mail:
This really couldn't have come at a better time, because my skin has been acting up these last few days. I think it's because it's freezing at night, but fairly nice weather in the daytime. My skin never liked big weatherchanges, and now it's annoyed. Might be time to change to a lighter moisturizer again at night, I'm not sure yet.


I'm going to put these in samplepots, otherwise it gets so messy and I won't use it, which would be a total shame. I'm really looking forward to using these products. Especially now, when I can really see if it works for me.

Do you own any Paula's Choice? And which products do you recommend?

3 comments:

  1. congrats! never tried any of these products.......at 1% BHA's, i'm not sure it would work that well??
    let us know :)
    Maricela
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.. VividFusion ....Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    VividFusion on Youtube
    VividFusion on Facebook
    VividFusion on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. goed idee van die sample potjes! Hopelijk bevalt het goed. Ik ben nog steeds heel blij met mijn producten. Veel plezier ermee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oehhh, ben benieuwd hoe deze zijn =D

    ReplyDelete