Thursday, March 31, 2011

Haul: In de Watten

A while ago, I ordered some more stuff from In de Watten. Unfortunately, something went wrong with the shipping, and I assume some postaloffice dude now works around smelling afbulous....

Anyway, Caroline very kindly offered to send it again, but I thought that would be a shame of the extra shippingcosts, so I asked her to bring in to Auryn on the 20th.
I still think it's weird that the package has dissapeared and I feel sorry for Caroline that she lost a second batch of products this way. But that's life apparantly, sh*t happens.

Let's take a look at the things I've bought:


I really wanted to try the Spoobar and decided to try out some more stuff aswell.

Diva sPoo Bar "Itch Less" (Try out size)
Scrubby & Bubbly Bad/Douche Boter "White Tea & Jasmin"
Supreme Sugar Scrub "Enchanted" (the big pot)
 "Lucky Lips" Lip Scrub

Everything smells really good. The big pot smells of citrus, which I totally love, the smaller pot has a flowery smell, but not overwhelmingly so, and the lipscrub...I'm not sure how to describe that one. :)
I can't really tell what kind of scent the Spoobar has though, because the bot pot had leaked a bit on our trainride home, so now my Spoobar smells the same, hahaha.
I don't mind though, and it'll probably change after some uses anyway.

I'll let you know what I think about these products, after I've used them a couple of times :)

2 comments:

  1. De postbode was mijn pakketje van Caroline ook al 'kwijtgeraakt', volgens mij kunnen ze het gewoon ruiken :P Het was in December, dus het zou me niets verbazen als het ergens onder een kerstboom is beland. Gelukkig was ze zo lief om het nogmaals op te sturen, maar zonde is het wel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het gebeurt echt TE vaak dat lekker geurende pakketjes verdwijnen bij de TNT....

    ReplyDelete