Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Merlijn!

Today it's my stepsons Birthday! Congratulations little guy!

We celebrated last weekend, but since today is -the- day, I just wanted to dedicate this post to him.



Presents:

More presents

He's like me, he can't pose for pics, hahahaha

Sour candy *drewls*
 A giftcard for the theatre, haven't picked a movie to go to yet.

When I asked him how happy he was with the new harddisk we gave him for his xbox 360, he couldn't expres his happiness without getting a little mad, lol:
 Cutting his cake:
 With a snuggie:

Merliojn, congratulations, and I hope you're having a wonderfull day!

5 comments:

  1. Happy B-day Merlijn!

    I <3 your Snuggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww ! Happy Birthday Merlijn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations merlijn!
    Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha wat een blije foto's! Gefeliciteerd Merlijn! :D

    Happy Birthday \o/

    ReplyDelete