Tuesday, January 11, 2011

EOTD: Green with Sugarpill

A simple eotd, with one of my favourite colours: green


I only used 2 sugarpill products for this: Midori eyeshadow and Junebug loose powder. I forgot to use some base on my inner eyecorner, that's why it looks lighter than the rest.

Junebug is on my moving eyelid and Midori is above my crease and a bit in my outer V.
I used a neutralcoloured highlighter below my brows.

I applied black gelliner and some Woody Green eyeliner by Gosh below my eyes.
I love how sugarpills products can create beautifull eotd's with just 2 products, but also really interesting ones with more. I can really recommend this brand, just too bad it isn't a bit cheaper :)

5 comments:

  1. Janny I have a question, what kind of "brush" do you use on your eyebrows? I have eyebrow pencil and I use it directly on my eyebrows. Is that okay though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @honey, i use a slanted brush by Sigma, but any kind of slanted should work the same. Just make sure its sturdy enough to make straight lines.

    Im thinking about doing an eyebrow blog soon...because lots of questions are askes about those.

    ReplyDelete