Thursday, January 6, 2011

A bit late.... NOTD: christmas nails

I realized I haven't posted my real christmas nails yet, so here goes:

I used Rimmel's Black Out as a base, but you can use any black polish you want to create this.


Then I applied China Glaze's Rumby Pumps. A gorgeous red glitter that can be worn layered as a glitter polish, or with one layer, like I did here.

You can re-create it with other glitter polishes like Claire's glitter polish or Teeez's Femme Fatale or something similar.
It's a very easy mani, but it rally gives a gorgeous effect :)

5 comments:

  1. I really love that color. I have a color similar... did it turn your nail a yellowish color underneath because of the gold specks in it? That's what happened to me. I have yet to find another nail polish that color that won't turn my nails yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Ik durf het bijna niet te zeggen, maar dat ziet er best sexy uit! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete