Friday, December 17, 2010

EOTD ( &FOTD): Pink is the new Black

Some days, I just want a lot of colour. This day, I went for pink, shocking pink, since babypink makes me look like a zombie :)



I used Manhattan Multi Effect eyeshadow Violet all over my eyelid. This is a gorgeous bold violet colour, that is really in your face, and not that tamed down purply violet, you see on this pic.

In the outer V, I used the purple from the Sleek Aci palette. Then I used the darker pink from the same palette above my crease.  After that I applied a highlighter I think it was Colour& ShineBling Bling by Essence, not sure though.
And then I applied a little bit of Wet n Wild Coloricon Blaze/Gresillement, the one Ally gave me in the swap. I really like how the gold in that pink, gives it some extra shine and depth





After that I applied some Coastel Scents gelliner True Black, and some Barry M kohlpencil bneath my eyes.

To make the look complete, I applied some Maybelline Superstay color Raspberry on my lips.


I also put my hair in a high ponytail, just beacuse I wanted to.


I got a -lot- of compliments on this look, I wore this to work and apparantly, people liked it :)


6 comments:

  1. Wow, over in your face paars gesproken! Mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super mooi, wat een topkleuren!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like it to...i'm weak for purple eyeshadow
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the fact that you wore purple clothing too! Lovely bold look.
    xoxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow love it, your eyebrows are amazing, perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this one, all pink and purple :D!

    ReplyDelete