Friday, October 15, 2010

Review & Swatches : Sigma Small Angle Brush

I've bought the Sigma eyekit a few months ago, and thought it was time I reviewed them for you.
This review is about the Eye Liner Brush SS266, now also known as E65.

the black is from my gelliner ;)

 This is what the Sigma site says about this brush:
  Essential for the application of gel or cream eyeliner on the upper and lower lash line. This brush is also excellent for filling out the eyebrows. Synthetic bristles.

The first brush I had, is the one I use daily for my eyebrows. It's better than the brush I used before: it makes the pencil strokes look more natural and powdery instead of harsh and dark lines.
It's a very soft brush, that doesn't hurt or irritate the eyes. It's firm, so you can make straight lines, yet flexible enough to make round lines aswell.


 The second brush I got, because I won a Sigma contest, I'm using to apply gelliner. It's really easy to use and makes applying eyeliner simple and quick.

It can be bought for 9 dollars at the Sigmastore. It comes in an eyekit with 6 other brushes which costs, for example, 39 euros at Enchantra.  

No comments:

Post a Comment