Tuesday, July 13, 2010

EOTD: Gold and Brass

For this EOTD I used the Bourjois Smoky eyes palette Or Baroque and the Gosh velvet touch eyeliner Metallic Brass.


I applied the lightest colour in the inner eyecorner and a little into the crease. Then I applied the middle colour on the rest of my eyelid and above the crease.

Then I applied the darkest colour into the outer V. Lastly I used the Gosh eyeliner to give my eyes some darker colour. The golden effect of the eyeliner matches perfectly with the rest of the eyeshadow.


A very easy, and for me pretty neutral, look that you can use for any occasion.

5 comments:

  1. Great look! Your eyebrows are really perfectly shaped (I'm jealous!!) too. Most of the time you're wearing shimmery/metallic eyeshadows which look gorgeous on you...But I am curious how matte eyeshadows would look on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm matte....any preference for a certain colour?

    and thanx! i really had eyebrowissues. Just watch some eyebrowtutorials and see what fits your face best. And get a good eyebrowpencil(i recommend Gosh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super!! Especially your eyebrows girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to get more experienced with the brow pencil. I have to draw a lot and don't have much brow-hair...
    A matte look with brown or purple colors?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @deb, same here, it took me almost a year before i found the right shape fro my brows and the right colour and such. I can do a how to if you like?

    I'll keep that in mind. I dont have much time nowadays for the blog because of 2 jobs(and still a castlefest costume has to be made), but ill try :)

    ReplyDelete