Monday, June 21, 2010

Saturday's EOTD, HOTD & LOTD

Let's do something different today...I'm going to show you saturdays Eyes, Hair and Look of the day. Just because I can, LOL. Nah, some people have been asking me for LOTD's and I have to say I usuall forget to take those, or don't think they are relevant because I almost never wear foundation and such anyway. But hey, you ask, and I deliver ;)

On saturday it wasn't exactly feeling like summer, it was only 15 degrees celsius, sometimes even 11, so that explains my clothing. I'll be glad when the warm weather finally arrives, I need to soak it all up to get through winter :)

Anyway, the EOTD was pretty simple is soft/warm pink tones:

I used the eyeshadow Ally gave me, which gave a wonderfull soft smokey pink colour:
I applied some black eyeliner to go with my 'rockabilly' hair, because I like to try out diff styles with my hair:

My hair was pretty simple aswell, but since I've worn it seperated in the middle for -years-, it somehow 'remembers' that, which makes it harder to create the front. Still, it's different, and I like different once in a while:

Usually I tend to wear hairpieces if I do a high ponytail, because I don't have a lot of hair, and I don't really like a thin ponytail. But I recently discovered the Pro Set Volume spray, and it gives me enough volume not to use a hairpiece:

And the LOTD, together with Merlijn, posing very seriously in an annoyingly strong wind:
(I love those sneakers, I need more of them, but I can't find those high ones anywhere. And -yes- I know those belts are supposed to be worn in the waist, but they are all to big for my waist, so sue me :P )

Did I ever mention, Merlijn is very ticklish? *grins* :
----
Don't forget the giveaway, only a few days left!

And on saturday the rest of my Sigma brushes came in, I absolutely love them, a review will follow soon:)

4 comments:

  1. That eyeshadow is beautiful, I am loving it!

    Best, Lisamarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die foto waar jij Merlijn kietelt is echt heel erg leuk!! Kapsel staat je goed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lisamarie, I can really recomment it!

    @meyke, thanx :) Hehehe ja ik heb graag lol met Merlijn, geposeerde fotos zijn ook zo saai en dan kijk ik altijd zo stom..hahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vind je haar erg leuk, met dat soort van kleine kuifje en 'n staart :-) Die laatste foto is erg leuk om te zien, haha! Lijntje bij je oog vind ik ook erg mooi :-)

    ReplyDelete