5 Lush lipscrubs, you can find out more about them here:
2 Sweet Lips
2 mint Julips
3 Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquers:
190 Wrapped Around Your Finger (which reminds me a little of Rimmel - Pulsating)
240 Sold Out Forever (which seems to be a dupe for Chanel- Jade)
2 products to make this look:
Essence Metalglam eyeliner, 04 Techno Girl
2 eyeliner pencils (Tthe twist up kind):
Essence Long Lasting eye pencil, 08 Touch of Glam
I've decided to split all the stuff into 3 groups, so you'll have a bigger chance of winning something!:
- 2 lipscrubs, 1 nail lacquer, the quattro palette and metalglam eyeliner.
- 2 lipscrubs, 1 nail lacquer and 1 eyeliner pencil.
- 1 lipscrub, 1 nail lacquer and 1 eyeliner pencil.
What do you have to do for this giveaway?
- This is a follower giveaway, you can easily start following my blog, by clicking on the follow button on the right.
- Leave a comment on THIS blog, with a way for me to contact you if you win. (email, website, or something like that.)
- You can also leave a preference for the lipscrubs and nail lacquers if you like. I'll try and make everyone happy but please understand that you won't always get the preferred one.
- This giveaway, is an -international- one, so anyone can enter.
- If you would RT this giveaway on twitter, post it on your website, facebook, hyves, forum or whatever, it would be really appreaciated. If there is enough interest in this giveaway, I WILL be doing this more often!
- If you have any questions about this giveaway, you can leave them here. That way it's easier for me to pick the winners on this blog with random.org.
- This giveaway will close in 2 weeks. Since it's Queensday (a Dutch holiday) in exactly 2 weeks, I'll close it at midnight on May 2nd.
I hope you like this giveaway, that it will be fun, and that I can do it more often!
IMPORTANT: I can't check if you are following me with Bloglovin, so you need to use the other follow button (below followers), which uses a Google account. It's the only way I can make sure the winners are followers. Sorry for the inconvenience!