Tuesday, April 27, 2010

EOTD: Old Gold



This is a simple look made with the following products:
  • Hema eyeshadowbase
  • Metallic Stones palette
  • Hema eyeliner pen
  • Barry M kohlpencil

I used some golden colours from the MS palette, that had an antique feel to it. I wanted the look to match a selfmade steampunk pendant, and these colours really worked with it.



I used 3 or 4 different shades of gold and blended them al together. Then I applied some eyeliner with a wing. Wings always have a little bump when I photograph them like this, because I have a very deep crease.

Below the eye I applied some kohl pencil and smudge it with a smudgebrush, to give it a softer look.





I'll post pics of the EFF soon, but I'm waiting for some pics made by photographers first.
Also, don't forget about the GIVEAWAY!

3 comments:

  1. Zo, dat laat de kleur van je ogen wel eens ff knallen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx! helaas krijg ik de metallic en shimmer kleuren nooit zo mooi op de foto als in real life.

    ReplyDelete