Tuesday, April 13, 2010

EOTD: Gosh green effect powders



Products I used for this EOTD:
  • Gosh, waterproof eyeshadowstick, Love that beige
  • Gosh effect powder, Emerald
  • Gosh effect powder, Apple jam
  • Gosh effect powder, Paradise
  • 2True, true colour eyeshadow no. 9
  • Gosh velvet touch eyeliner, Lemon soda
  • Bourjois, duochrome eyeliner, Noir emeraude


 I started with the Love that beige as a base on my whole eyelid and towards my eyebrows.
Then I applied the Emerald on my whole eyelid, except a tiny part of my inner eyecorner.
After that I applied Apple Jam, on my inner eyecorner and along my crease. Above Apple Jam, I applied Paradise and blended them all together.
I used the 2True eyeshadow as a 'highlighter' below my brows.



Below the eyes I used lemon soad on my inner eyecorner with some Apple jam on top of it. Next to that I used the Bourjois eyeliner with some Emerald applied on top of it.

4 comments:

  1. I like that you used green eyeliner with it :)

    I'm always a bit touch and go with coloured eyeliners

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh prob one of my fav looks yet. Esp the eyeliner like sarah said. How you lined all the way around your eyes into the tear duct too! Reminds me of subtle peacock feathers too-like a spring peacock look, LOL <3 it

    ReplyDelete
  3. @frauke, dank je :)

    @sarah and megs: i always use eyelienrs below my eyes. It works best for me to use them there, above my upperlashes, they tend to smudge a lot, so I mostly use fluid liners there.

    Maybe I'll do a pic-tutorial of this one sometime..

    ReplyDelete