This EOTD was made with:
- Hema eyeshadowbase
- Gosh eyeshadowbase
- Everyday minerals, Pressed Olive
- Morbid minerals, Morbid
- Gosh, Velvet touch eyeliner, Woody green
- The Falsies
I started out with the Hema eyeshadowbase and used the Gosh one on top of it. The Gosh base is a lot stickier, so the loose powders will stick to it better than to just the Hema base.
I applied some Pressed Olive in the inner eyecorner and to the middle part of the eye. I also applied some in the crease.
Next to that towards the outer eyecorner, I applied some Morbid, aswell as into the crease. I blended them together, and applied some more to make sure the colours were still applied evenly.
After that, I applied some Woody Green close to my lashes, as an eyeliner.
I also applied the same eyeliner below my eyes.
After applying some mascara, the EOTD is done.
I also made a FOTD of this look, where I used:
- Everyday minerals, Soft butter peach, original glo, base
- Everyday minerals Multitasking concealer
- Catrice, Mineral soft powder rouge, no.120 Wild Rose
- Gosh, Soft 'n Shine, Mocha
On this picture you can also see how much my cats love me, the sweater I was wearing had a lot of cathair on it, lol. Oh well, as long as I'm just at home, I don't mind.