Tuesday, March 9, 2010

EOTD: Bullet and Old Blood

This EOTD is the one I made to match my Alice in Wonderland Tshirt when I went to the theatre yesterday. Along with my red/black stockings and my red/black hairband I was totally in an Alice mood :)



I used the Hema eyeshadow base and the Jumbo pencils Milk and Black Bean, like I did before with the other Morbid Minerals I used. No use in telling that over and over again, right?



I used the Bullet pigment by Morbid Minerals on the inner eyecorner, and for about 2/3rd of my eyelid. Next to that I used the Old Blood pigment by Morbid Minerals and blended that with the Bullet pigment to the middle of the eyelid.


I made an extra long outer V for a special effect, to make it a little more dramatic:



I used a black eyeliner (by Essence) on top of my eyelid and towards my nose. Below my eye I used another eyeliner (by Hema).
And this is what I looked like when I got back from getting some groceries:



3 comments:

  1. ohhh I really really love it!!! So cool. I still want to go and see Alice!!! ahhhh hopefully soon. =)

    BTW on my alice colors, can't post any pics right now as my camera isn't working. Found this out the hard way on Saturday as I went to take pics for my neice's 1st bday party and it was broken :( So hopefully my dad can fix it asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the colors, but specially the eyeliner. It was perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @megs, Alice in W was awesome, although you don't really have to see it in 3D, but thats maybe just my taste.
    Awww hope you still had fun on the bdayparty, and let me know when you can make pics again.

    @paula, thank you so much. I must say I really like the effect it gives. :)

    ReplyDelete