Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pink & Purple

This look was made with some eyehadows by a brand I haven't used before in a blog. So I thought it might be fun to post it here and see if any of you know the brand.


Products I used:
  • Gosh eyeshadowbase
  • L'oreal Lash Architect, Midnight black mascara
  • Gosh velvet touch eyeliner Funky Violet
  • Gosh velvet touch eyeliner Purple Stain
  • Mylene eyeshadow no. 25, no. 32 and one darker pink without a sticker , I think it was no. 26 or something like that.
  • EDM eyeshadow, ballet slippers


As usual I started with the eyeshadowbase and eyebrows. After that I applied the EDM eyeshadow as a highligter below my brows and towards my crease. It's a soft really pale lavender colour that works with the other colours I've used.
On the inner corner of my eye I used the light pink colour and applied this one a little in the crease aswell. On the other corner of my eye I used the darker pink(without the number sticker) and applied this one in the crease aswell. These colours go perfect together, especially if you blend them a little.
After that I applied some no. 32 eyeshadow, which is a blueish purple colour. Just a little on the outer corner and on the outside of the crease, to give it that bit of extra colour.



I used the Funky Violet as an eyeliner above the eye, and the Purple Stain below the eye. The latter one brings out that no. 32 eyeshadow I used in the outer eyecorner. After applying a little mascara, the look is finished.


Below is a fullface picture, for the lips I used the Mac prep+prime and Mineral Lipstick no. 49N by Manhattan.

4 comments:

  1. Janny, I love this dusty rose color. Can I suggest you post a pic of the eye shadows you use when making posts like these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good point, I was thinking about writing a review of the eyeshadow one of these days. Ive got a box of them. I'll make pics of it, and link them to this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, it's Mylene. I'm not sure how well known this brand is, they sell it at parties, like tupperware. I'll write a review soon, cause it's great stuff.

    ReplyDelete